
''Yaşadıklarımdan Öğrendiğim Bir Şey Var'' is a poem which was written by Ataol Behramoğlu.This time,I want to mention it, because it is one of my favourite poems and tells so many things perfectly in lines.
Its main subject is ''LIFE'' as you can understand by looking at its title.It emphasizes the truths of life and being able to live in the literal sense!According to poet, our lifetime is limited and we must make the most of it by being aware of its unique value.In fact, we have no much time and its worth is increasing while time passes fast.Day by day, we get older and every day is a very precious present for us to spend efficiently.Otherwise, regrets will be inevitable! Ataol Behramoğlu takes notice of individual improvement by highlighting the significance of witnessing to different cultures and traditions, seeing distinct cities and especially reading.In order to be able to say ''I lived and now I can die with contentment'', we must know our existence's value and live a life which is away from wishes.
Whenever I read this poem, these thoughts surrounds me and I begin to thinking off my life and my future also.Come what may,I know this fact;we must live a full life in order not to regret later.In this way,we can die in peace!!!
Hiç yorum yok:
Yorum Gönder